SEI Advisor Network Pledges 'No Fees, No Matter What' To Advisors
OAKS, Pa., Nov. 9, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- In a program called No Advisor Fees, No Matter What, SEI Advisor Network, a business unit of SEI (Nasdaq: SEIC), today announced that it is committed to maintaining a no-fees policy for its existing and new advisor clients, regardless of the amount of assets a firm has under management. The policy comes amid a growing trend of industry providers charging advisors large maintenance fees if they fall below a minimum asset threshold. It also underscores SEI's commitment to providing best-in-class resources to all advisors, regardless of size.
"At SEI we want our advisor partners of all sizes and types to be focused on one goal – operating and growing their businesses successfully," said Steve Onofrio, Managing Director, SEI Advisor Network. "Advisors who have to worry about account minimums, asset minimums, and program fees can easily be distracted from what really matters – building their practices and consulting with clients. Through our current platform, we've proven that if you give advisors the tools to be successful, the economics will work for everyone. That's why we're committed to our 'no fees, no matter what' pledge and helping our advisors grow and maintain their practices, regardless of their position in their business cycles."
Despite its no fees policy for advisors, SEI continues to offer the industry's most scalable platform with the broadest range of outsourcing services to advisors of all sizes. Additionally, SEI continues to invest in its platform and to build out the tools and resources it provides to advisor clients. The company is set to launch several new platform features in the fourth quarter of 2010, including an automated marketing campaign generator and a dedicated advisor transaction portal.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV