Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. To Present At Sandler O’Neill’s 2010 East Coast Financial Services Conference
Jean R. Hale, Chairman, President & CEO of Community Trust Bancorp, Inc., (NASDAQ:CTBI) and Mark A. Gooch, President & CEO of Community Trust Bank, Inc., will be presenting at Sandler O’Neill’s 2010 East Coast Financial Services Conference on Thursday, November 11, 2010, at 10:55 a.m. Eastern Time.
Interested investors may access the presentation through the link http://www.thomson-webcast.net/us/dispatching/SOP_201011 or through the Company’s website at www.ctbi.com.
Community Trust Bancorp, Inc., with assets of $3.2 billion, is headquartered in Pikeville, Kentucky and has 70 banking locations across eastern, northeastern, central, and south central Kentucky, six banking locations in southern West Virginia, and five trust offices across Kentucky.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV