- Earnings per basic and diluted share increased to $0.51 for the quarter ended September 30, 2010, on approximately 20 million average shares outstanding.
- Net sales grew to $259.3 million in the quarter, a sequential increase of $19.9 million, or 8.3%.
- Operating income in the quarter improved to $25.8 million, or 9.9% of sales.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 13.6% sequentially to $41.9 million, or 16.2% of sales.
- The book-to-bill ratio in the quarter was 1.02:1.
Viasystems Announces Strong Third Quarter 2010 Earnings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.