First Financial Holdings, Inc. CEO To Present At The Sandler O'Neill + Partners, L.P. East Coast Financial Services Conference
CHARLESTON, S.C., Nov. 8, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Financial Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:FFCH) ("First Financial" or "Company") CEO R. Wayne Hall and CFO Blaise Bettendorf will present at the Sandler O'Neill + Partners, L.P. East Coast Financial Services Conference on Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 2:10 p.m. E.S.T. This presentation will be broadcast on the Company's website at www.firstfinancialholdings.com at that time. Additionally, on November 11, 2010, First Financial's quarterly investor presentation will be available on our website and will remain available through February 10, 2011. This updated presentation will be used throughout the quarter.
First Federal operates 66 financial centers located in the Charleston metropolitan area, Horry, Georgetown, Florence and Beaufort counties in South Carolina and Brunswick, New Hanover and Pender counties in coastal North Carolina offering banking, trust and pension administration services. The Company also provides insurance and brokerage services through First Southeast Insurance Services, The Kimbrell Insurance Group and First Southeast Investor Services.
For additional information about First Financial, please visit our web site at www.firstfinancialholdings.com or contact Dorothy B. Wright, Senior Vice President-Investor Relations and Corporate Secretary, (843) 529-5931 or (843) 729-7005.
CONTACT: First Financial Holdings, Inc. Dorothy B. Wright, Senior Vice President/Investor Relations and Corporate Secretary (843) 529.5931 (843) 729.7005 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV