The feature, dubbed 'Look Back,' will be available to all Time Warner digital video customers for no extra charge. It will debut with 48 channels, 24 in high definition and 24 in standard definition.
"Look Back gives customers the ability to further time-shift and achieve more control over the programming they want to watch," executive vice president and chief programming officer Melinda Witmer said. "There is no need to set a DVR and no worries about getting special equipment. Look Back is easy, fast and simple for all of us with busy schedules."
The cable company is launching the service in several locations around the country including New York, New England, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Wisconsin and parts of Texas.Time Warner Cable recently reported third-quarter earnings of $1 per share, beating analyst estimates of 89. The company also saw subscription revenue increase 4.5% in the quarter. Shares are up nearly 50% over the past year and are trading around $52. -- Written by Theresa McCabe in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Theresa McCabe. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to @TheresaMcCabe. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV