Heartland Express, Inc. Announces Participation In The Baird 2010 Industrial Conference
Heartland Express, Inc. (Nasdaq: HTLD)( News) announced that on Tuesday, November 9, 2010, Michael Gerdin, President and John P. Cosaert, Chief Financial Officer will present at the Baird 2010 Industrial Conference at 8:55 am (central time).
Interested investors can access a live audio webcast of the Baird 2010 Industrial Conference at http://www.wsw.com/webcast/baird17/htld/.
Heartland Express, Inc. is an irregular route truckload carrier of general commodities. The Company has built a solid reputation for providing superior service to the short to medium haul truckload market. For more information regarding Heartland Express visit the Company’s website at www.heartlandexpress.com.
This press release and the webcast announced in this press release may
contain statements that might be considered as forward-looking
statements or predictions of future operations. Such statements are
based on management’s belief or interpretation of information currently
available. These statements and assumptions involve certain risks and
uncertainties. Actual events may differ from these expectations as
specified from time to time in filings with the Securities and Exchange
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV