Astec Industries, Inc. To Present At Robert W. Baird's 2010 Industrial Conference November 10, 2010
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., Nov. 8, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Astec Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: ASTE) announces today that it will participate in the Robert W. Baird 2010 Industrial Conference in Chicago, Illinois, Wednesday, November 10, 2010. Dr. J. Don Brock, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Benjamin G. Brock, President, Astec, Inc. and Stephen C. Anderson, Corporate Secretary and Director of Investor Relations will attend the conference.
The presentation will be webcast and can be obtained at
Astec Industries, Inc., ( www.astecindustries.com), is a manufacturer of specialized equipment for building and restoring the world's infrastructure. Astec's manufacturing operations are divided into four primary business segments: asphalt production equipment, mobile asphalt paving equipment, aggregate processing and mining equipment, and underground boring, directional drilling and trenching equipment. Additionally, the Other Group contains one subsidiary that manufactures equipment used for wood processing and recycling and one that is a company-owned dealership located in Australia.SOURCE Astec Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV