P&F Industries To Report Results For The Three And Nine-Month Periods Ended September 30, 2010
MELVILLE, N.Y., Nov. 5, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- P&F Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq:PFIN), plans to release its results for the three and nine-month periods ended September 30, 2010 before the market opens on Thursday November 11, 2010. The company has scheduled a conference call for 11:00 a.m. Eastern time the same day.
The dial-in number for the conference call is (877) 407-9210. A live webcast of the conference call will be broadcast on the company Web site, www.pfina.com . For those who cannot listen to the live broadcast, a replay of the call will also be available on the site.
P&F Industries, Inc., through its two wholly-owned operating subsidiaries, Continental Tool Group, Inc. and Countrywide Hardware, Inc., manufactures and/or imports air-powered tools sold principally to the industrial, retail and automotive markets, and various residential hardware such as staircase components, kitchen and bath hardware, fencing hardware and door and window hardware. P&F's products are sold under their own trademarks, as well as under the private labels of major manufacturers and retailers.
CONTACT: P&F Industries, Inc. Joseph Molino, Jr., Chief Financial Officer 631-694-9800 www.pfina.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV