The Law Office Of Abe Shainberg Launches An Investigation Into The Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of TechTeam Global, Inc. In Connection With The Sale Of The Company To Stefanini International Holdings – TEAM
The Law Office of Abe Shainberg is investigating the Board of Directors of TechTeam Global, Inc. (“TechTeam Global” or the “Company”) (NasdaqGM: TEAM) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with their attempt to sell the Company to an affiliate of Stefanini International Holdings (“Stefanini IT Solutions”). Under the terms of the transaction, TechTeam Global shareholders will receive $8.35 in cash per share for a total transaction value of approximately $93.4 million. The transaction will be accomplished through an all-cash tender offer and second-step merger.
The investigation concerns whether the TechTeam Global Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to TechTeam Global stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Stefanini IT Solutions is underpaying for TechTeam Global shares. On October 5, 2010, TechTeam Global sold its Government Solutions Business for a net cash price of $43 million.
If you own common stock in TechTeam Global and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Abe Shainberg, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 425-7286, or visit http://www.ashainberglaw.com/techteam-global-team.html.
Mr. Shainberg has expertise in prosecuting investor securities
litigation, is a certified and registered arbitrator and mediator
involving financial matters, and represents investors in various matters
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV