Obama's Asia Trip: What You Need to Know
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- President Obama visits India and Indonesia on his way to the G-20 Summit in South Korea and an Economic Forum in Japan. Here's what you need to know:
This is much more a strategic mission.
Any political gain from the trip has been successfully sabotaged by the $200 million a day attack -- politics never takes a holiday. The real payoff of the trip -- or failure -- will come at the G-20 summit when trade issues with China are addressed.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV