Kass: Where's the Beef, Ben?
This blog post originally appeared on RealMoney Silver on Nov. 5 at 7:28 a.m. EDT.
"Higher stock prices will boost consumer wealth and help increase confidence, which can also spur spending."In Chairman Bernanke's Washington Post op-ed piece on Wednesday, he cited that easy money will promote economic growth by:
-- Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke, Washington Post op-ed
- lowering mortgage rates, making housing more affordable and allowing homeowners to refinance; and
- reducing corporate bond rates, which will likely encourage investment.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV