R.G. Barry/Dearfoams To Report 1st Quarter Results
PICKERINGTON, Ohio, Oct. 29 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- R.G. Barry Corporation (Nasdaq: DFZ) plans to announce its first quarter operating results and conduct a conference call and Webcast on Tuesday, November 9, 2010.
The Company will issue a news release detailing its performance prior to the market open. Senior management will then discuss operating results and the outlook for the future during a conference call/webcast planned for 11 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
To listen via the Internet, log on to http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=73916.
The conference call will also be available at 800.860.2442 (U.S.) and +1.412.858.4600 (international) until five minutes before starting time.Replays of the call and a written transcript of the call will be posted on the Company's Website www.rgbarry.com under the "Investors Room" section. Replays will also be available beginning approximately one hour after the call and through November 17 at 877.344.7529 (U.S.) and +1.412.317.0088 (international). Ask for conference number 445747. About R.G. Barry Corporation R.G. Barry Corporation, the Dearfoams® company, is among the world's leading developers and marketers of slippers and accessories category footwear. To learn more, visit www.rgbarry.com. SOURCE R.G. Barry Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV