Superior Uniform Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
SEMINOLE, Fla., Nov. 5, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gerald M. Benstock, Chairman of the Board of Superior Uniform Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:SGC), manufacturer of uniforms, career apparel and accessories, today announced that the Board of Directors had declared a quarterly dividend of $.135 per share, payable November 29, 2010, to shareholders of record November 17, 2010. For 2010, the Company's dividend payments will total $.54 per share.
Superior Uniform Group, Inc., established in 1920, is one of America's foremost providers of fine uniforms and image apparel. Superior manages award-winning apparel programs for major corporations. They are leaders in innovative uniform program designs, global manufacturing, and state-of-the-art distribution. Superior, through their subsidiary "The Office Gurus," is also a near-shore premium provider of cost effective bilingual contact center and office solutions.Superior's financial strength and resources support a customer's diverse needs while embracing a "Customer 1st, Every Time!" philosophy and culture. Their commitment to service, technology, quality and value-added benefits separates them from the competition in each of their six primary markets: Healthcare, Hospitality, Food Service, Retail Employee I.D., Private Security, and Rental Service. For more information, please call (800) 727-8643, or visit their Web site at: www.superioruniformgroup.com .
CONTACT: Superior Uniform Group, Inc. Andrew D. Demott, Jr., CFO (727) 803-7135
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV