United American Healthcare Corporation Announces Senior Management Appointments And Relocation To Chicago
DETROIT, Nov. 5, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- United American Healthcare Corporation (OTCQB: UAHC) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved key appointments to the Company's senior management team. UAHC management also announced that the Company will relocate its headquarters from Detroit to Chicago.
- John M. Fife, Chairman of the Board, has been named President and CEO of UAHC, succeeding William C. Brooks, who will continue to serve on the Board. Mr. Fife was elected to the UAHC Board at the Annual Meeting of Shareholders held on Sept. 30, 2010, and was named Chairman on Oct. 21, 2010. Since 1998, Mr. Fife has been president of CVM, Inc., the manager of Chicago Venture Management, LLC, which is the general partner of Chicago Venture Partners, L.P., a private equity fund based in Chicago. In addition, since 2004 Mr. Fife has been chairman of Pulse Systems, LLC, as well as Typenex Medical, LLC, a privately held medical supply company whose products are used to enhance transfusion safety within hospital blood banks worldwide. Mr. Fife has extensive knowledge and experience in the healthcare industry, as well as in acquisitions, capital markets, finance, marketing, international business and entrepreneurship. He holds an MBA from Harvard Business School.
- Robert Sullivan has been named Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer of UAHC, succeeding Bill Dennis, who will continue to serve the Company in a consulting capacity until the end of 2010. Since 2002, Mr. Sullivan has been CFO of Chicago Venture Partners, L.P.. He also serves as CFO of Pulse Systems, LLC and Typenex Medical, LLC. Previously, Mr. Sullivan held a number of finance-related positions, including treasurer, at Evangelical Health Systems (now Advocate Healthcare). Mr. Sullivan holds a bachelor's degree from Roosevelt University in Chicago and an MBA from the University of Chicago.
"Bob and I are excited to work to facilitate UAHC's continued smooth integration of Pulse Systems," said Mr. Fife. "Together with our management team at Pulse, we are committed to driving growth in our contract manufacturing business through greater efficiencies, reducing costs, and building the top and bottom line."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV