Air Methods CEO Discusses Q3 2010 Results – Earnings Call Transcript
Air Methods Corporation ( AIRM)
Q3 2010 Earnings Conference Call
November 4, 2010 4:30 PM ET
ExecutivesChristine Clarke – IR Aaron Todd – CEO Trent Carman – CFO and Treasurer Analysts Bob Labick – CJS Securities Ryan Daniels – William Blair Kevin Ellich – RBC Capital Markets Kevin Campbell – Avondale Partners Andreas Dirnagl – Stephens Inc. Presentation Operator Good afternoon. My name is [Sarah] and I will be your conference operator today. At this time I would like to welcome everyone to the Air Methods Reports Third Quarter 2010 Results Conference Call. (Operator Instructions) Ms. Clarke, you may begin your conference. Christine Clarke Thanks, [Sarah]. Good afternoon. Thank you for joining us today to review Air Methods’ third quarter financial results ended September 30, 2010.
Previous Statements by AIRM
» Air Methods Corporation Q2 2010 Earnings Call Transcript
» Air Methods Corporation Q1 2010 Earnings Call Transcript
» Air Methods Corp. Q4 2008 Earnings Call Transcript
» Air Methods Corporation Q3 2008 Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV