InterNAP Network Services CEO Discusses Q3 2010 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
InterNAP Network Services Corporation (INAP)
Q3 2010 Earnings Call
November 4, 2010 5:00 p.m. ET
ExecutivesAndrew McBath – Director, IREric Cooney – President and CEOGeorge Kilguss – CFOAnalystsSrinivas Anantha – Oppenheimer & Co.Aron Honig – Brigantine AdvisorsMichael Bowen – Guggenheim SecuritiesJonathan Atkin – RBC Capital MarketsErik Suppiger – Signal Hill Group, LLCMark Kelleher – Brigantine & CompanyColby Synesael – Cowen and Company Rod Ratliff – SunTrust RobinsonPresentationOperatorGood day ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to your InterNAP third quarter 2010 earnings conference call. (Operator Instructions)And now, I would like to introduce your host for today, Andrew McBath, Director of Investor Relations for InterNAP Network Services. Andrew McBath
Previous Statements by INAP
» Internap Network Services Corporation Q2 2010 Earnings Call Transcript
» Internap Network Services Corporation Q1 2010 Earnings Call Transcript
» Internap Network Services Corp. Q4 2009 Earnings Call Transcript
» Internap Network Services Corp. Q3 2009 Earnings Conference Call
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV