NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Increases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Timberland Co. rose 20.7 percent to $25.52.
Sauer-Danfoss Inc. rose 19.9 percent to $27.33.
ION Geophysical Corp. rose 18.6 percent to $6.06.Wright Express Corp. rose 16.3 percent to $44.89. Mastec Inc. rose 15.8 percent to $14.33. Silvercorp Metals Inc. rose 15.5 percent to $11.57. General Cable Corp. rose 14.4 percent to $32.05. Noranda Aluminum Holdings Corp. rose 12.9 percent to $11.81. Hill International rose 12.6 percent to $5.90. Circor International Inc. rose 12.1 percent to $39.44.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV