Photo Release -- Virco Helps Launch NBC's School Pride By Donating Over $300,000 Worth Of Furniture To Schools
TORRANCE, Calif., Nov. 4, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Virco® (Nasdaq:VIRC) – America's leading manufacturer and supplier of furniture and equipment for K-12 schools – has donated more than $300,000 worth of furniture for students and educators to three schools in partnership with the new NBC TV series, School Pride.
Photos accompanying this release are available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8276 http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8277
Virco's donation to Enterprise Middle School in Compton, California, was featured during the debut episode of School Pride, which aired on October 15 th. The October 29 th episode of School Pride focused on Kingston Springs Elementary School in Nashville, Tennessee, where Virco furnished the kindergarten classrooms.Modeled on the popular Extreme Makeover: Home Edition series, which also featured Virco furniture donations, School Pride highlights the efforts of communities to renovate aging public schools, while (in the words of an NBC press release) "inspiring students, parents, and teachers to rediscover a sense of pride that will positively impact their lives and futures."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV