Telular Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter 2010 Results And Declares Cash Dividends
Telular Corporation (NASDAQ: WRLS):
- Total Recurring Service Revenue Up 17% Year-Over-Year
- Net Income before Non-Cash Items Reaches $2 Million for Fourth Quarter
- Cash Increases to $27.7 Million at 2010 Year-End, up from $17.9 Million at Fiscal Year-End 2009- Company Declares Special One-Time Cash Dividend of $1.00 Per Share and Initiates Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.10 Per Share Telular Corporation, a global leader in connecting businesses and machines over wireless networks, today announced financial results for the fourth fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2010. In the fourth quarter, Telular reported revenue of $12.0 million and pre-tax income of $1.4 million. Telular also announced today that its Board of Directors had approved a special one-time cash dividend of $1.00 per share of common stock and initiated a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share of common stock. The special one-time cash dividend will be payable on November 22, 2010 to shareholders of record on November 15, 2010 and the quarterly dividend will also be payable on November 22, 2010 to shareholders of record on November 15, 2010. Additional information on the dividend actions are detailed in a separately issued press release. For the fourth quarter of 2010, net income before non-cash items increased to $2.0 million compared to $1.9 million in the prior year period. Net income before non-cash items is a non-GAAP measure which adds back depreciation, amortization and stock-based compensation expense to net income. For further information, see the reconciliation of this measure to net income in accordance with GAAP, on the last page of this press release. In the fourth quarter of 2010, total recurring service revenue increased 17% over the prior year period to $7.2 million. During the quarter, the Company activated 19,000 new Telguard subscribers, bringing the total number of Telguard subscribers to approximately 568,000. For TankLink, the Company also increased the number of billable tanks to 18,700.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV