TTM Technologies, Inc. Reports Record Third Quarter Results
SANTA ANA, Calif., Nov. 4, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TTM Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:TTMI), a major global printed circuit board (PCB) manufacturer, today reported results for the third quarter of 2010, ended September 27, 2010.
Third Quarter 2010 Highlights
- Net sales increased 15 percent sequentially to a record $357.8 million.
- GAAP net income attributable to stockholders grew sequentially to $29.1 million, or $0.36 per diluted share
- Non-GAAP net income attributable to stockholders increased sequentially 75 percent to $35.0 million, or $0.43 per diluted share.
- Gross margins increased to 22.5 percent.
- The combination with Meadville Holdings Ltd. was highly accretive to GAAP earnings, adding $0.15 per diluted share this quarter.
- The integration of the two companies is progressing well.
Financial ResultsNet sales for the third quarter of 2010 increased to $357.8 million from $310.2 million in the second quarter of 2010. Operating income for the third quarter 2010 increased 163 percent to $45.7 million from $17.4 million in the second quarter. The second quarter results included charges of $14.6 million related to plant closures, impairment of long-lived assets, transaction costs, and inventory fair value adjustments. GAAP net income attributable to stockholders for the third quarter of 2010 was $29.1 million, or $0.36 per diluted share, compared to $4.9 million, or $0.06 per diluted share for the second quarter of 2010. The results for the third quarter of 2010 included a $1.8 million foreign exchange gain and a decrease in the estimated annual effective tax rate that combined contributed $0.04 per diluted share. On a non-GAAP basis, net income attributable to stockholders for the third quarter of 2010 was $35.0 million, or $0.43 per diluted share. This compares to second quarter of 2010 non-GAAP net income attributable to stockholders of $19.9 million, or $0.26 per diluted share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV