Credit Acceptance Announces Completion Of $100.5 Million Asset-Backed Financing
SOUTHFIELD, Mich., Nov. 4, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Credit Acceptance Corporation (Nasdaq:CACC) (the "Company") announced today the completion of a $100.5 million asset-backed non-recourse secured financing (the "Financing"). Pursuant to this transaction, the Company contributed loans having a net book value of approximately $126.8 million to a wholly-owned special purpose entity which will transfer the loans to a trust, which will issue three classes of notes:
|Note Class||Amount||Average Life||Price||Interest Rate|
The Class A Notes are rated "AAA (sf)" by Standard & Poor's Rating Services and DBRS, Inc. The Class B Notes are rated "AA (sf)" by Standard & Poor's Rating Services. The Class C Note does not bear interest, is not rated and is being retained by the Company.
The Financing will:
- Have an expected annualized cost of approximately 3.0% including the initial purchaser's fees and other costs;
- Revolve for 24 months after which it will amortize based upon the cash flows on the contributed loans; and
- Be used by the Company to repay outstanding indebtedness.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV