IGo Reports Third Quarter 2010 Financial Results
iGo, Inc. (Nasdaq: IGOI), a leading provider of eco-friendly power management solutions and accessories for mobile electronic devices, today reported financial results for the third quarter ending September 30, 2010.
Net income was $51,000, or $0.00 per share, in the third quarter of 2010, compared with net income of $318,000, or $0.01 per share, in the same quarter of the prior year.
Revenue was $12.2 million in the third quarter of 2010, compared to $9.7 million in the second quarter of 2010 and $12.0 million in the same period of the prior year.
The Company’s financial position remained strong at $31.7 million in cash, cash equivalents, and short-term investments, $7.3 million in working capital and no debt as of September 30, 2010.Recent Developments
- Adapt Mobile, a London-based marketer of a broad range of mobile electronic device accessories, was acquired in August
- AERIAL7, a designer and marketer of innovative headphones for mobile electronic devices and professional audio equipment, was acquired in October
- Five patents have been issued on iGo Green® Technology
- An agreement was signed with Texas Instruments to collaboratively develop a custom integrated circuit that enables and expands market availability of efficient iGo Green® Technology
- iGo announced the development of a new family of accessories for Cisco’s Flip Video camera
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV