Developments: For the third quarter, the company reported a revenue increase of 34% to $140.5 million, as compared to the year-ago period, led by growth across all key service offerings, especially financial services. Net income for the quarter stood at $30.4 million, or 73 cents per share, as compared to $28.3 million, or 68 cents per share, in the second quarter.
For the full year 2010, the company has raised its revenue guidance to $532-$535 million on earnings per share of $2.65-$2.69. The earlier guidance stood at $510-$522 million on earnings per share of $2.50-$2.60.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV