State Bancorp, Inc. To Participate At Sandler O'Neill + Partners East Coast Financial Services Conference
JERICHO, N.Y., Nov. 4, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- State Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq:STBC) announced today that President and CEO, Tom O'Brien, will participate at the Sandler O'Neill + Partners East Coast Financial Services Conference in Aventura, FL on Thursday, November 11, 2010. Mr. O'Brien's presentation will begin at 1:35 p.m. EST and should last approximately 35 minutes.
The webcast of this presentation can be accessed via http://www.sandleroneill.com . Go to the "Conferences" tab, then select "Register to View Webcast" under the East Coast Financial Services Conference heading. The webcast will be archived on www.sandleroneill.com for 30 days effective November 12, 2010. The conference will also be available via audio conference. To access the presentation via audio format, dial 1-877-253-8059 and enter the Passcode: 1079263715#.
State Bancorp, Inc. is the holding company for State Bank of Long Island. In addition to its seventeen branches located in Nassau, Suffolk, Queens and Manhattan, the Bank maintains its corporate headquarters in Jericho. The Bank has built a reputation for providing high-quality personal service to meet the needs of our diverse customer base which includes commercial real estate owners and developers, small to middle market businesses, professional service firms, municipalities and consumers. The Bank maintains a web site at www.statebankofli.com with corporate, investor and branch banking information.
CONTACT: State Bancorp, Inc. Deborah Kendric, Director of Corporate Communications 516-495-5050 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV