Genuine economic growth throughout the developing world has helped investors achieve phenomenal returns in Emerging Market Stock ETFs. What's more, if you live in the U.S. or Europe, the gains have appeared even more remarkable.
Consider the developed world's reserve currency. U.S. investors may be seeing lots more dollars in their portfolios, but those dollars are worth decidedly less than a basket of emerging market currencies from one year ago.
That trend over the immediate term is likely to continue. With the Federal Reserve injecting another shot of quantitative easing, even countries in the European Union may benefit from the battered greenback.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV