- The issuance of contingent value rights ("CVRs") to existing shareholders prior to closing that would entitle such shareholders to receive up to $0.75 in cash per CVR at the end of a five-year period based on the credit performance of Capital Bank's existing loan portfolio;
- A closing condition requiring the repurchase or redemption of the Company's preferred stock and warrant held by the U.S. Department of the Treasury (the "Treasury") through the Company's participation in TARP, subject to the Company approaching the Treasury with a repurchase proposal and reaching an agreement with the Treasury;
- A rights offering by the Company to its legacy shareholders to acquire up to 5 million shares of the Company's common stock at $2.55 per share; and
- NAFH's right to conduct a tender offer at any time to purchase up to 5.25 million shares of the Company's common stock at a price not less than $2.55 per share.
North American Financial Holdings Agrees To Invest $181 Million In Capital Bank
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.