FUQI International Confirms 'Marcum LLP' As Official Name Of Auditor
SHENZHEN, China, Nov. 4, 2010 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- FUQI International, Inc. (Nasdaq: FUQI) today confirmed "Marcum LLP'" as the official name of the Company's independent registered public accounting firm. As originally reported on October 7, 2010, the Company was informed by its accounting firm, Stonefield Josephson, Inc., that it merged its practice with Marcum LLP and began practicing as "MarcumStonefield, a division of Marcum" effective October 1st. The Company filed a Form 8-K/A today to clarify that the name of the Company's new independent registered public accounting firm as a result of the merger is "Marcum LLP", not "MarcumStonefield, a division of Marcum" as originally reported.
About FUQI International
Based in Shenzhen, China, FUQI International, Inc. is a leading designer, producer and seller of high quality precious metal jewelry in China. Fuqi develops, promotes, manufactures and sells a broad range of products consisting of unique styles and designs made from gold and other precious metals such as platinum and Karat gold.
SOURCE FUQI International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV