Marathon Oil numbers were reduced through 2015 at Goldman Sachs. Company seeing lower production in the Gulf of Mexico. Neutral rating and new $35 price target.
Marathon Oil downgraded from Buy to Hold at Deutsche Bank. $36 price target. The company's Droshky project is not meeting expectations.
M&T Bank (MTB) was upgraded from Sector Perform to Outperform at RBC Capital. $86 price target. WL acquisition should help the company grow.
Newmont Mining (NEM) was downgraded from Sector Perform to Underperform at RBC Capital. $63 price target. Company lacks near-term catalysts.Rowan (RDC) was downgraded from Buy to Hold at Dahlman Rose. Valuation call. Research In Motion (RIMM)was started with a Market Perform rating at Wells Fargo. Stock is already pricing in bad news, but lacks near-term catalysts. Washington Post (WPO) was downgraded from Buy to Neutral at UBS. $430 price target. Estimates also cut, as Kaplan faces regulatory problems. Watts Water (WTS) was downgraded from Buy to Hold at Brean Murray. Company faces difficult comparisons in the coming quarters. Wynn Resorts (WYNN) was downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Stern Agee. Concerned that the Macau market overall moves more toward Cotai, Stern Agee said. Price target set at $109. XL Group (XL) was downgraded from Buy to Neutral at UBS. Valuation call, based on a $22 price target. Xilinx (XLNX) was upgraded from Neutral to Buy at Ticonderoga Securities. $34 price target. Company is losing market share, but the risk/reward is attractive at current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV