Vivus Announces Date Of Third Quarter 2010 Financial Results And Conference Call
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Nov. 4, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VIVUS, Inc. (Nasdaq:VVUS) today announced that it will report financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2010 after the NASDAQ Market closes on Monday, November 8, 2010.
The company will discuss financial results and provide a business update through a conference call and an audio webcast at 1:30pm PT on the same day.
Date: November 8, 2010 Time: 4:30 PM ET
Listen via Internet: http://ir.vivus.com/Schedule this webcast into MS-Outlook calendar (click open when prompted): http://apps.shareholder.com/PNWOutlook/t.aspx?m=45010&k=3A9FFFA4
Telephone: 877-359-2916 International: 224-357-2386VIVUS is a biopharmaceutical company developing therapies to address obesity, sleep apnea, diabetes and male sexual health. The company's lead product in clinical development is QNEXA(R), which also is in phase 2 clinical development for the treatment of type 2 diabetes and obstructive sleep apnea. In the area of sexual health, VIVUS is in phase 3 development with avanafil, a PDE5 inhibitor being studied for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. For more information about the company, please visit www.vivus.com.
CONTACT: VIVUS, Inc. Timothy E. Morris, Chief Financial Officer 650-934-5200 The Trout Group Investor Relations: Brian Korb 646-378-2923 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV