- Third quarter revenues were $5.0 million, representing a 29% increase over third quarter 2009 revenues and an 11% increase over second quarter 2010 revenues
- A net loss of $1.5 million was generated during the quarter as compared to net losses of $2.0 million during the 2009 third quarter and $1.7 million during the 2010 second quarter
- Bookings during the 2010 third quarter were $4.3 million as compared to $3.8 million during the 2009 third quarter and $2.6 million during the 2010 second quarter
Jacada Reports Third Quarter 2010 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.