- Third quarter revenues were $5.0 million, representing a 29% increase over third quarter 2009 revenues and an 11% increase over second quarter 2010 revenues
- A net loss of $1.5 million was generated during the quarter as compared to net losses of $2.0 million during the 2009 third quarter and $1.7 million during the 2010 second quarter
- Bookings during the 2010 third quarter were $4.3 million as compared to $3.8 million during the 2009 third quarter and $2.6 million during the 2010 second quarter
Jacada Reports Third Quarter 2010 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.