Platinum Group Completes Share Sale
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ Platinum Group Metals Ltd. said Wednesday that it has completed a sale of common shares for $18.8 million.
The international platinum miner said it closed on a sale of 9.15 million common shares at $2.05 per share. Platinum Group said it plans to use the proceeds from the sale to expand a project in South Africa and for general purposes.
Shares fell 3 cents, or 1.42 percent to $2.08 in afternoon trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV