Reliv International Wins Gold MarCom Award For Video Production
CHESTERFIELD, Mo., Nov. 3, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Reliv International, Inc. (Nasdaq: RELV) won a gold MarCom Award in the category of video/film/corporate image from the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP). Reliv makes nutritional products that it sells through an international network marketing system in 15 countries.
Reliv won for its video, "The Four Pillars of Reliv," which highlights the company's history, products, business opportunity and mission.
R. Scott Montgomery, Reliv's chief operating officer and executive vice president, said, "First and foremost, our distributors say the video has helped their businesses. The award is icing on the cake showing that our marketing team is providing work that ranks among the best in all the industry."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV