Citi Trends Sets Date For Third Quarter Earnings Release And Conference Call
Citi Trends, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTRN) today announced details for the release of its results for the third quarter ended October 30, 2010.
Citi Trends plans to release its earnings for the third quarter before the market opens on November 22, 2010. Citi Trends will host a conference call on the same day at 9 a.m. ET. The number to call for the live interactive teleconference is (212) 231-2938. A replay of the conference call will be available until November 29, 2010, by dialing (402) 977-9140 and entering the passcode, 21463760.
The live broadcast of Citi Trends' quarterly conference call will be available online at the Company's website, www.cititrends.com, as well as http://ir.cititrends.com/events.cfm on November 22, 2010, beginning at 9 a.m. ET. The online replay will follow shortly after the call and will be available until November 29, 2010.
About Citi TrendsCiti Trends, Inc. is a value-priced retailer of urban fashion apparel and accessories for the entire family. The Company currently operates 458 stores located in 27 states. Citi Trends’ website address is www.cititrends.com. CTRN-E
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV