Capital City Bank Group, Inc. To Present At Sandler O'Neill & Partners, L.P. East Coast Financial Services Conference
TALLAHASSEE, Fla., Nov. 3, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital City Bank Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CCBG) will address analysts and investors attending the Sandler O'Neill & Partners, L.P. East Coast Financial Services Conference on November 11, 2010. CCBG is scheduled to present at 2:55 p.m. ET. William G. Smith, Jr., Chairman, president and chief executive officer, and J. Kimbrough Davis, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will discuss CCBG strategy, recent business developments and market opportunities.
The webcast is available at http://www.thomson-webcast.net/us/dispatching/SOP_201011 . The presentation will be archived and available for 30 days.
About Capital City Bank Group, Inc.Capital City Bank Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CCBG) is one of the largest publicly traded financial services companies headquartered in Florida and has approximately $2.6 billion in assets. The Company provides a full range of banking services, including traditional deposit and credit services, asset management, trust, mortgage banking, merchant services, bankcards, data processing and securities brokerage services. The Company's bank subsidiary, Capital City Bank, was founded in 1895 and now has 70 banking offices and 79 ATMs in Florida, Georgia and Alabama. For more information about Capital City Bank Group, Inc., visit www.ccbg.com . Member FDIC. All loans subject to credit approval. Program terms and conditions subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Consult a tax advisor for potential tax credit eligibility.
CONTACT: Capital City Bank Group, Inc. Kim Davis, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer 850.402.7820 Davis.Kim@ccbg.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV