Applied Energetics, Inc. Schedules Third Quarter 2010 Financial Results Conference Call For November 8, 2010 At 9:00 A.M. Eastern Time
TUCSON, Ariz., Nov. 3, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Applied Energetics, Inc., (Nasdaq: AERG), announced that Joseph Hayden, President and COO, and Humberto Astorga, Chief Financial Officer, will discuss the Company's results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2010, during a conference call scheduled for November 8, 2010, at 9:00 a.m. ET. The Company's financial results for the third quarter are scheduled to be released before the open of the market on November 8.
Shareholders and other interested parties may participate in the conference call by dialing +1 888 680 0878 (domestic) or +1 617 213 4855 (international) and entering access code 49795160, a few minutes before 9:00 a.m. ET on November 8, 2010. The call will also be broadcast live on the Internet at www.appliedenergetics.com.
A replay of the conference call will be accessible two hours after its completion through November 15 by dialing +1 888 286 8010 (domestic) or +1 617 801 6888 (international) and entering access code 16160896. The call will also be archived for 30 days at www.appliedenergetics.com.
About Applied Energetics, Inc.Applied Energetics, Inc., based in Tucson, Arizona, specializes in development and manufacture of advanced high performance lasers, high voltage electronics, advanced optical systems, and integrated guided energy systems for defense, aerospace, industrial, and scientific customers worldwide. Applied Energetics pioneered the development of Laser Guided Energy(TM) (LGE(TM)) technology, and related solutions for defense and security applications. For more information about Applied Energetics, please visit www.appliedenergetics.com. SOURCE Applied Energetics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV