Delta Petroleum Corporation Schedules Third Quarter 2010 Investor Conference Call For November 9, 2010
DENVER, Nov. 3, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Delta Petroleum Corporation (Nasdaq: DPTR), an independent oil and gas exploration and development company, today announced that it will host an investor conference call on Tuesday, November 9, 2010 at 12:00 noon Eastern Time ( 10:00 am Mountain Time) to discuss financial and operating results for the third quarter 2010.
Shareholders and other interested parties may participate in the conference call by dialing 877-317-6789 (international callers dial 412-317-6789) and referencing the ID code "Delta Petroleum call," a few minutes before 12:00 noon Eastern Time on November 9, 2010. The call will also be broadcast live and can be accessed through the Company's website at http://www.deltapetro.com/eventscalendar.html. A replay of the conference call will be available one hour after the completion of the conference call from November 9, 2010 until November 17, 2010 by dialing 877-344-7529 (international callers dial 412-317-0088) and entering the conference ID 445714.
Delta Petroleum Corporation is an oil and gas exploration and development company based in Denver, Colorado. The Company's core area of operation is the Rocky Mountain Region, where the majority of its proved reserves, production and long-term growth prospects are located. Its common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Market System under the symbol "DPTR."
For further information contact the Company at (303) 293-9133 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.SOURCE Delta Petroleum Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV