NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Checkpoint Systems Inc. fell 13.9 percent to $18.74.
TAL Education Group fell 9.6 percent to $15.05.
Energizer Holdings Inc. fell 9.5 percent to $66.37.Spirit Aerosystems fell 9.4 percent to $19.13. RTI International Metals Inc. fell 9.4 percent to $28.45. Orient Express Hotels Ltd. fell 9.1 percent to $11.34. Rogers Corp. fell 8.0 percent to $31.49. Archer Daniels Midland Co. fell 6.6 percent to $31.19. Chiquita Brands International Inc. fell 6.1 percent to $12.24. Morton's Restaurant Group Inc. fell 5.7 percent to $5.25.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV