XL Axiata Partners With Motricity To Launch XLGo!
JAKARTA, Indonesia and BELLEVUE, Wash., Nov. 2, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In partnership with Motricity, (Nasdaq:MOTR), a leading mobile data services provider, XL Axiata, the fastest growing mobile operator in Indonesia, announced the launch of XLGo!, providing its 38.5 million subscribers one-click access to the mobile Internet, mobile social networking, email, personalized content, and carrier information. XLGo! is powered by Motricity's mCore Platform and provides a simple and user-friendly means for consumers to access the Internet, stay connected to social networks like Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and experience XL's social network, Funbook. XLGo! also provides one-click access to personal email accounts such as, Gmail, Yahoo, and MSN. In addition to mobile social networking, and e-mail content; XLGo! offers subscribers real-time access to account information, pricing offers, and user-specific promotions, enabling real-time fulfillment of XL's services.
"The launch of XLGo! is part of our broader work with Motricity to provide the best mobile Internet experience, making it more personalized and accessible for our subscribers," said Nicanor Santiago, chief marketing officer at XL Axiata. "Mobile social networking is one of the most popular mobile data services we offer and, for the first time, XLGo! provides subscribers with one-click access to all their social networks, popular content, and email, in one convenient location."
Powered by Motricity's hosted, managed service, mCore Platform, XLGo! enables greater engagement on mobile content, social media and email sites by providing the following features:
- Content Aggregation: Subscribers now have access to all the most popular content, email and social networking sites direct from their mobile device through a single, easy-to-access destination.
- Single Sign-On: Once a user personalizes their view of XLGo! they can access all of their content, email and social networks with one login, eliminating the need to remember different passwords and user IDs.
- News Feeds: RSS functionality allows subscribers to browse through feeds and add them to their home page, ensuring they get the news, sports and content that is most relevant to them. XLGo! offers four categories of RSS feeds; entertainment and lifestyle, news, sports and technology. Subscribers can visit each category to view up to 10 feeds at a time.
- Social Networking Capabilities: Through XLGo!, subscribers can publish status updates across multiple networks (Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace), check on the status of their network friends, read and comment on posts, and share compelling content through a single, user-friendly interface.
- Operator Services: Through the strength and flexibility of the mCore Platform, Motricity offers XL subscribers the ability to manage their account directly from their mobile device. Users can check their available prepaid balance, select special offers, and redeem a wide range of prepaid offerings. This feature enables XL to leverage subscriber behavior analytics and target offers that are compelling to XL subscribers in real time.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV