Kendall Law Group Investigates TechTeam Global, Inc. Acquisition For Shareholders
Kendall Law Group, led by former federal judge Joe Kendall, is investigating TechTeam Global, Inc. (NASDAQ: TEAM) for shareholders in connection with the proposed acquisition by an affiliate of Stefanini International Holdings Ltd. The national securities firm’s investigation seeks to determine whether TechTeam and its Board breached their fiduciary duties by entering into the agreement without properly shopping for a deal that would provide better value for shareholders. If you are a TechTeam shareholder and would like additional information about your rights, contact the Kendall Law Group at 877-744-3728 or by email at email@example.com.
On November 2, TechTeam announced the definitive merger agreement under which TechTeam would be acquired by an affiliate of Stefanini International Holdings Ltd., in a transaction valued at approximately $93.4 million. Under the terms of the agreement, TechTeam stockholders will receive $8.35 in cash for each share of TechTeam/TEAM common stock held. The offer represents a 16.8% premium over the closing price of TechTeam Global common stock on November 1, 2010. The firm believes the transaction may be undervaluing the company.
Kendall Law Group was founded by a former federal judge, includes a former United States Attorney, prosecutors and securities lawyers who are experienced in complex securities litigation. The firm has been counsel in numerous merger and acquisition cases nationwide, including some of the largest transactions in the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV