- Record non-GAAP revenue of $40.5 million, up 38% year-over-year;
- Q3 license revenues of $17.8 million, up 106% year-over-year;
- Record non-GAAP operating margins of 36%;
- Record non-GAAP diluted EPS of $0.23, up 156% year-over-year;
- Year-to-date operating cash flow of $19.0 million, up 63% year-over-year;
- Over $5.1 million in BIRT-related business for Q3; up 8% over the prior year, year-to-date BIRT-related license business up over 50%;
- Booked more than 140 BIRT-related transactions in Q3, bringing the total since beginning of 2008 to over 1,200;
- Q3 revenue included three transactions with a license component in excess of $1.0 million.
Actuate Reports Third Quarter 2010 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.