- Record non-GAAP revenue of $40.5 million, up 38% year-over-year;
- Q3 license revenues of $17.8 million, up 106% year-over-year;
- Record non-GAAP operating margins of 36%;
- Record non-GAAP diluted EPS of $0.23, up 156% year-over-year;
- Year-to-date operating cash flow of $19.0 million, up 63% year-over-year;
- Over $5.1 million in BIRT-related business for Q3; up 8% over the prior year, year-to-date BIRT-related license business up over 50%;
- Booked more than 140 BIRT-related transactions in Q3, bringing the total since beginning of 2008 to over 1,200;
- Q3 revenue included three transactions with a license component in excess of $1.0 million.
Actuate Reports Third Quarter 2010 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.