- Record non-GAAP revenue of $40.5 million, up 38% year-over-year;
- Q3 license revenues of $17.8 million, up 106% year-over-year;
- Record non-GAAP operating margins of 36%;
- Record non-GAAP diluted EPS of $0.23, up 156% year-over-year;
- Year-to-date operating cash flow of $19.0 million, up 63% year-over-year;
- Over $5.1 million in BIRT-related business for Q3; up 8% over the prior year, year-to-date BIRT-related license business up over 50%;
- Booked more than 140 BIRT-related transactions in Q3, bringing the total since beginning of 2008 to over 1,200;
- Q3 revenue included three transactions with a license component in excess of $1.0 million.
Actuate Reports Third Quarter 2010 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.