- Sales of folding cartons, which include custom folding cartons and stock packaging, were down 1.2%, or $137 thousand, to $11.51 million in the 2010 third quarter from $11.65 million in the prior year third quarter.
- Custom folding carton sales in the third quarter of 2010 were $9.25 million compared with $9.41 million in the third quarter of 2009, as demand from existing custom folding carton accounts were down slightly year-over-year.
- Stock packaging sales increased 0.9% to $2.26 million in the 2010 third quarter.
- Print services sales, which are now comprised solely of personalized print, were $0.76 million in the third quarter of 2010, down 5.3% from $0.80 million in the third quarter of 2009. In June of 2009, MOD-PAC exited the commercial print market and rationalized the Company’s specialty print and direct mail product line.
MOD-PAC CORP. Reports Third Quarter 2010 Diluted EPS Of $0.28
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.