- The Company continues to enroll patients in its ongoing clinical trials of PEG-SN38, consisting of a Phase II colorectal cancer study, a Phase II metastatic breast cancer and a Phase I pediatric cancer study. Enzon recently announced the publication of preclinical data in the October 1, 2010 issue of Clinical Cancer Research that are supportive of the Phase I PEG-SN38 study in pediatric cancer, demonstrating that PEG-SN38 led to significantly greater tumor regression as compared to CPT-11 (irinotecan) in both in vitro and in vivo models of pediatric neuroblastoma.
- Enrollment continues to progress in the Company’s Phase I clinical trials of the HIF-1 alpha and survivin antagonists in adult patients with solid tumors and lymphomas.
- Enzon recently announced that data from three preclinical mRNA programs have been accepted for poster presentation at the EORTC-NCI-AACR International Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics, which is being held November 16-19 in Berlin, Germany.
- Enzon has been invited to present its LNA-based mRNA antagonists at the November EuroTIDES meeting in Barcelona, Spain.
- The Company completed exploration of the possible sale of its PEGINTRON royalty stream and determined that currently available options do not reflect the value of an expanded market for the product that may result from the potential introduction of new combination therapies in the hepatitis C virus market. As a result, the Company has concluded it will not currently pursue the sale of its PEGINTRON royalty stream.
Enzon Reports Third Quarter 2010 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts