NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- In advance of the Wednesday Fed meeting, here's how to read the news behind the news.
The best QE2 trades are:
Worst case scenario: QE2 adds to the building inflationary coil from a bloated Fed balance sheet and a federal budget out-of-control. When the coil unwinds, the bond market implodes.
Peter Navarro is a TheStreet contributor and author of "Seeds of Destruction"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV