- Bezeq results consolidated for entire Q3 period: All of the Q3 results of Bezeq - The Israel Telecommunication Corp., Ltd. (“Bezeq”) are consolidated into Internet Gold’s Q3 results. This reflects the fact that the acquisition of the controlling interest of Bezeq (approximately 30.4%) by Internet Gold’s 76.62%-owned subsidiary, B Communications (NASDAQ Global Market: BCOM) and (TASE: BCOM) was completed before the beginning of the third quarter (on April 14, 2010).
- Supplemental unconsolidated results table: To provide investors with transparent insight into its business, the Company has also provided its results on an unconsolidated basis. In the unconsolidated table, Internet Gold’s interest in B Communication’s net income is presented as a single line item (see below, “Internet Gold’s Unconsolidated Q3 Financial Results”).
- Adoption of IFRS: In contemplation of the acquisition of the controlling interest in Bezeq, on January 1, 2010 Internet Gold adopted the financial reporting standards utilized by Bezeq, the International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) as issued by the International Accounting Standards Board, to replace its previous reporting standard, the generally accepted accounting principles in the United States (US GAAP) (see notes C and D below).
Internet Gold Reports Ahead-of-Plan Execution For Q3 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.