- Bezeq results consolidated for entire third quarter of 2010: B Communications’ third quarter results reflect the full consolidation of the operations of Bezeq - The Israel Telecommunication Corp., Ltd. (“Bezeq”) for the period. This reflects the fact that B Communications’ acquisition of the controlling interest of Bezeq (approximately 30.4%) was completed during the second quarter of 2010 (on April 14, 2010).
- Supplemental unconsolidated results table: To provide investors with transparent insight into its business, the Company has also provided its results on an unconsolidated basis. B Communications’ interest in Bezeq’s net income is presented as a single line item in the unconsolidated table, (see below, “B Communications’ Unconsolidated Q3 Financial Results”).
- Adoption of IFRS: In contemplation of its acquisition of the controlling interest in Bezeq, on January 1, 2010 B Communications adopted the financial reporting standards utilized by Bezeq, the International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) as issued by the International Accounting Standards Board, to replace its previous reporting standard, the generally accepted accounting principles in the United States (US GAAP) (see note C below).
B Communications Reports Ahead-of-Plan Execution For Q3 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.