46 Dividend Stocks Increasing Payouts
Natural gas pipeline operator
Consumer energy company CMS Energy (CMS) gave a 40% boost to its quarterly dividend. It will pay shareholders 21 cents per share on Nov. 30 to holders of record on Nov. 5. CMS' new yield is 4.6%.
Coke bottler Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) raised its quarterly payout by 33.3%, to 12 cents per share. The new dividend will be available Dec. 9 to shareholders of record on Nov. 26, bringing its yield to 2%.
Columbia Sportswear (COLM) announced a 2 cent-per share, or 11.1%, increase to its quarterly dividend. The apparel maker will pay 20 cents per share on Nov. 24 to holders of record on Nov. 10. Columbia Sportswear's yield is 1.5%.International reinsurer PartnerRe (PRE) added 5 cents per share to its quarterly payout. It will pay 55 cents per share on Dec. 1 to holders of record on Nov. 19. PartnerRe's yield is 2.8%. -- Written by Miriam Marcus Reimer in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Miriam Reimer. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/miriamsmarket. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV