46 Dividend Stocks Increasing Payouts
Standex International (SXI) will pay shareholders a penny more. The food service equipment maker raised its quarterly dividend to 6 cents per share, payable Nov. 24 to shareholders of record on Nov. 8. Standex's new yield is 0.9%
Multi-bank holding company UMB Financial (UMBF) raised its dividend by a penny per share to 19.5 cents per share. The increased payout will be available Dec. 30 to shareholders of record on Dec. 10, bringing UMB's yield to 2.2%
Waddell & Reed Financial (WDR) raised its divided by 5.3% to 20 cents per share. The investment services firm will make the higher payment on Feb. 1, 2011 to shareholders of record on Jan. 3. Waddell & Reed's higher payout will bring its yield to 2.7%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV