46 Dividend Stocks Increasing Payouts
Evercore Partners (EVR) gave its dividend a 20% boost. The investment banking advisory firm will pay 18 cents per share on Dec. 10 to common stockholders of record on Nov. 26. Evercore's current yield is now 2.4%.
Carpet maker Interface (IFSIA) said it raised its quarterly payout to 2 cents a share. It will be paid Nov. 26 to shareholders of record on Nov. 12 for a current yield of 0.6%.
Middlesex Water (MSEX) will pay its shareholders a 1.4% larger dividend, or 18.25 cents per share. The new payout will be available Dec. 1 to holders of record on Nov. 15 for a yield of 4.1%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV