Health Education Solutions Offers Tools And Tips For Changing Paths In New Career Transitions Special Section
LINCOLN, Neb., Nov. 2, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Healthcare will generate 3.2 million new wage and salary jobs between 2008 and 2018—more than any other industry, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. This rapid growth underscores the importance of training and continuing education as professionals shift careers within this growing industry. To assist healthcare professionals as they transition into new positions within the same field, Health Education Solutions, the leading provider of continuing education solutions for healthcare professionals, today released a new Career Transitions Special Section . This series of articles, vignettes and important facts about healthcare career transitions is available in Health Education Solutions' online research library. The eight-article special section is free for healthcare providers, first responders and individuals who simply want to be prepared to provide emergency care.
"When transitioning into a new career, proper certification is vital, and demonstrating a commitment to continuing education can give you a competitive edge," said Melissa Marks, president of Health Education Solutions. "Health Education Solutions' research library and online healthcare certification courses present healthcare providers, first responders or anyone breaking into an emergency care-focused industry with the tools, information and resources to confidently make a career transition."
Highlights of the special section include:
- Tips for the Technology Averse
- Looking for a New Job in Healthcare? Consider Joining a Professional Association
- Identifying Career Prospects in Healthcare
- Certification Needs During Common Career Transitions
- Networking: Why and How?
Health Education Solutions offers online certification and recertification for advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) and pediatric advanced life support (PALS). ACLS and PALS courses were developed in partnership with Union College.For more information, please visit www.healthedsolutions.com. About Health Education Solutions Health Education Solutions (HES) is a leading provider of continuing education solutions for healthcare professionals. HES, a wholly owned subsidiary of Nelnet Inc. (NYSE: NNI), offers ACLS and PALS courses developed in partnership with medical faculty at Union College in Lincoln, Nebraska. (code #: nnig) SOURCE Health Education Solutions
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV