Anglo Swiss Resources 3D Model – Kenville Gold Mine
Anglo Swiss Resources Inc. is pleased to announce that the Company’s Technical group has completed an initial compilation model of the 257 level of the multi-level Kenville Gold Mine located in south-eastern British Columbia. The 3D model is available for viewing at http://www.anglo-swiss.com/3d-modeling.
The 3D modeling of the Kenville Gold mine workings is ongoing and shows drill traces and vein intercepts from over 200 drill holes dating back to the 1940’s; which will greatly assist ongoing exploration and ore definition beyond the historical foot print of the mine. The Company will explore the geometry and structural setting of the vein systems and will focus on the zones with most dilatational potential in the upcoming fall 2010 drill program.
Recent drill intersections have also intersected new high grade vein structure at depths below the original production levels of the Kenville Gold Mine and also striking hundreds of meters to the south (Release October 4, 2010). These recent discoveries confirm the potential for new gold resources (with silver and copper enrichment), within and beyond this historic gold mining camp which could significantly increase the property’s NI 43-101 compliant gold resource (Release October 8, 2009).
Anglo Swiss Resources is presenting at the 2010 Minerals South Conference in Nelson on November 3 rd and 4 th , 2010 at the Prestige Lakeside Resort in Nelson, British Columbia.The Kenville gold mine is one of the oldest and most prolific producers in the district, producing intermittently from 1890 to 1954, with the bulk of production from 1899 to 1912. Government records indicate that past production from 181,295 tonnes mined totaled:
- 2,029 kilograms of gold or 71,568 ounces;
- 861 kilograms of silver or 29,568 ounces;
- 23.5 tonnes of lead or 51,808 pounds;
- 15 tonnes of zinc or 33,069 pounds;
- 1.6 tonnes of copper or 3,527 pounds;
- 37 kilograms of cadmium or 81.5 pounds
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV